Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends from the past to present!
I'm so thankful to have known you.
To those of you I don't have much chance to see or talk anymore, like my puppy home family & GDB kennel staff and trainers, I'll always remember you and forever grateful! But for your love and patience, I wouldn't have become a working guide dog!
To those of you around me every day, thanks so much for everything. I enjoy working, playing, and of course, eating... I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones.

Here's wishing you a safe & wonderful time with your loved ones!

Your Princess

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Happy Thanskgiving! Wish we were in San Diego this year. Hopefully our paths will cross again - in the meantime, be a good princess, Coral!

Blog Archive