Monday, November 23, 2009

Cool Holiday Gift Idea that helps GDB!


 
Hola :)

This is forwarded from my friend & her guide dog. Such a cool idea! 
 
Kathy's daughter Zoe (8 years old) had a report to do on animals and decided to do it about Guide Dogs.  She contacted the school and they sent her my way.  Zoe did a face-to-face interview with me about Anya.  I even showed her some Braille and how to walk with a cane.  She got an "A" on her report :)

Well, they thought to help raise funds for Guide Dogs for the Blind, anyone who places a Mary Kay order with her, online website link (www.marykay.com/kathyrisch)  and mentions "Anya" in the comments section of the order, she will donate 25% of the proceeds of your purchase to Guide Dogs for the Blind.  
Kathy Risch
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Phone: 310-339-8032

Again, no pressure or obligation, just thought you might want to know.

Love,

Melissa


--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.       -Gandhi

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

That is wonderful and I need some more of their lotion that I love. Win/win.

Blog Archive