Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy or Not, That is the Question

Although there are exceptions here & there, I pretty much know our routine during the week. Get up, eat, go to work, play with Jake if he's at the office, snooze under the desk, etc. etc...
 
But the devil is on weekends when Nikki's off work. I never find out what a particular weekend is going to be like! Some days, she doesn't do anything but lay around, eat, watch TV, and mess on the computer; yet other days, she's all over the place! She's the most unpredictable woman I've ever seen!
Last weekend of all work, but it was lots of fun! I'll tell you guys more later. The weekend before was made up with house chores & laziness. And one before that, we went to Ocean Beach with Allison & walked on the pier and saw pretty garden. Allison even let me jump on her couch in her apartment! Now I loved that!!!
I like both relaxing and busy weekends as long as they take turns; you know what I mean???

No comments:

Blog Archive