Thursday, April 23, 2009

Energized

Long, Long time no see everyone!
How have you guys been??? I know I should be dropping a note more often...

The weather in SD is very strange. It was super duper hot last weekend & early this week. Usually my house is not that hot even in summer because it's close to the water. However last Sunday, it was wapping 91 degrees!!! I was like "Leave me alone!!!"
But the heat has left as quickly as it came! Now it's my kind of weather. I'm so happy to feel the pleasant spring in the air!

2 comments:

Alonzo Pup said...

Were you raised in a hot climate or a cool one? Our pup Tawny was raised in hot hot Fresno so I assume she is enjoying your San Diego weather a lot.
Karen and Finnley
and new pup coming in a week.

Gerda said...

hot in san diego????? you are a princess. I love the hot weather but of course I have a pool so I can soak all day. Not sure if my human likes it hot but I'd certainly share the pool if she needed it. You need to tell your humans to get a pool.

Blog Archive