Saturday, August 22, 2009

In Trouble & Banzai to the Rescue???

I don't know what made me do it; maybe it was the scent of autumn in the air, or maybe it was the crisp morning air, or was it the annoying fuzzball jumping at my nose? Who knows..., but something excited me a bit too much.

We came back from our morning walk. Nikki decided to go through the entire obedience sequence with me right before we went into our backyard, which I did almost perfectly. Then we came into the backyard. Banzai was barking, jumping around to get our attention. I was doing my best to stay in heal position. But enough is enough! I pulled toward Banzai to go after him, still in harness... "NO" CRAC!, CRAC, CRAC... Oh yeah, of course, a big time correction & puppy push-up followed my misbehavior... Even after we went inside, Nikki wasn't done; she kept me on leash and put me down-stay while she went to get coffee in the kitchen. It was only for 5 minutes, maybe 3 minutes. But it felt like 3 hours to me! I was thursty.

After a sip of coffee, she finally relaxed, and we were again in good term; or so I thought. We were just lounging, and I decided go go outside for fresh air. Then the back door shut on me! Yes, SHUT as in CLOSED!!! I was locked out! How dare she!!!

No one noticed I was at the back door, and I'm not supposed to bark to be noticed, right? It's not fare... Finally after a while, Banzai barked for me, and I am happily on my bed watching TV now. Thanks Bro! Nikki apologized, but I don't think she meant it! Meanness...

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds rough, Coral, glad you are okay! You are such a good girl ... (most of the time :D)

Blog Archive